Development of a modern dynamic European system of higher medical education through teaching, science, education and community service
- Comparable to the highest international standards to academic level of the student, doctoral and postgraduate training programs
- Graduation of a medical specialists by European standards, who are competitive and prepared to meet current and future health needs of Bulgarian citizens
- Responsible, critical, competent and able to resolve problems.
- Able to work as part as multidisciplinary team
- Abilities of a professional education and lifelong learning.
- Raised in qualities such as altruism, compassion, dedication, integrity, loyalty and respect for the patient, the colleagues and the profession.
- Scientific Research
- Programs to uncover the fundamental mechanisms of health and disease
- Development and analysis of a clinical strategies for healing
- Collaboration between preclinical and clinical sciences, as well as between Medical Faculties members and researchers from other disciplines
- Aiming for developing a scientific projects of major importance
- Policy to stimulate excellence
- Health Activities
- The students of the Medical Faculty perform medical health care based on good medical practice and scientific evidence
- They are actively involved in national and international professional organizations
- Full integration of the Bulgarian academic medical education system, into the guild of European and global institutions in medical education.