FOREIGN STUDENTS DEPARTMENT
The Foreign Students Department provides full administrative support to the students/ PhD students including:
• initial acceptance of student registration documents – first year at University, taking into account the special requirements for admission of foreign students.
• acquainting students with their rights and obligations, in accordance with the Rules for Preparation and Organization of the Academic Year of the Medical University- Sofia.
• providing complete and accurate information on all issues concerning the resolution of a student’s academic standing as well as the learning process.
• ensuring the timely collection of the foreign students fees as well as the fees for PhD students.
• supervising the learning process of foreign students.
• issuing all the necessary documents such as student book, student card, certificate of studies/ enrolment, documents required for new ID/ passport issuance etc.
Request Form - PDF
ACADEMIC YEAR 2018/2019
RULES FOR PREPARATION AND ORGANIZATION OF THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018/2019
SECTION VIII, ARTICLE 21.3
MEDICAL STUDENTS WHO ARE UNSUCCESSFUL IN THEIR PRE-CLINICAL EXAMINATIONS FROM ACADEMIC YEARS 1 AND 2 ARE REQUIRED TO REPEAT THE YEAR (WHERE THE COURSE HAS BEEN TAKEN ACCORDING TO THE CURRICULUM) DUE TO POOR GRADES/ PERFORMANCE AND PAY THE FULL TUITION FEES.